Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let's get this Started

So I finally buckled down and made a non-bioware blog. I'll be importing all of my entries from that blog here under a separate page, but this blog is going to be a new component to my guide videos.

I really like doing the video format guide, but their are plenty of things that just can't be communicated that easily via video. Things like leveling guides, upgrades, and other detailed parts of a game. I'm going to use this blog as an opportunity to expand on those parts.

I'm also going to be using this blog to communicate with you, as far as progress on my guides, what I have planned coming up, things I forgot to mention in videos, and whatever else I feel like talking about.

I may not have a blog entry devoted to every new video entry, but I will update this site daily.

If you have any ideas on how to make this site better, please let me know. I have some experience with website/blog building, but not with specifically blogger.

Finally, you may notice some ads on this site. I can tell you that for right now, any money made via those ads will go directly into this hobby of mine. Number 1 on my priority list is to get a HD-capture card, so I can expand my guides to Xbox 360 and Wii games.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this site, please give me whatever feedback you'd like, and I'll start working on putting together some cool stuff for you.

2 comments:

  1. Added to my RSS reader... Glad to see you're putting out more content Gatsby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you got the blog up. I'll be adding to my Google reader. Looking forward to the reads!

    ReplyDelete